Thursday, April 16, 2009

Is There a Haircut Place in The SM Mall of Asia?

I'm going to the Phillipines next week, and i'm also going to the SM Mall of Asia...I'm planning to get a haircut there, but I want to know if there is a haircut place there.


I agree to the suggestion of the contributor above.

There are lots of beauty salon in SM Mall of Asia like Ricky Reyes Salon, Ystilo i guess etc. Since the mall is so wide and time consuming if you dont know where exactly you are going, i suggest that you secure a map of the mall at the customer service center found at the entrance of mall.

happy malling! I hope you can find the best salon to cater your needs.

directory of barbershops/beauty salons at mall of asia

http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/lifestyle/lifestyle/view_article.php?article_id=81955

No comments:

Post a Comment